Showing all 5 results
PRO LOCK GLOVES
Exclusive Masterline fit. Palm strap with dowel for superior grip strength. The glove is designed to transfer the pulling force from the hands, fingers and forearms into the bone structure to provide superior strength and endurance. This helps improve grip strength, alleviate fatique and eliminate blisters.
- Palm strap with dowel for superior grip
- Extra padded writs strap
- Reinforced palm strap
- Double stitched
- Third tab locking system
MASTERS CURVES GLOVES
The Masters Curves have been totally redesigned for 2014. This lighter glove features all new premium amara and neoprene materials throughout the glove. No other glove fits like this glove.
- Aggressive pre-curve cut.
- Longer overall length of glove to transfer load to wrist and forearm. Features improved wrist strap fit.
- Ergonomic palm stitching.
- Tighter, push on fingers for superior fit and grip.
- Adjustable tab with interlocking tab.
- Clip together snaps for drying and easier storage.
* These gloves feature much tighter fingers and require more care when putting on these gloves. This snug fit provides for superior grip and comfort in the palm.
KEVLAR GLOVE LINERS
Rider Harder – Longer – Safer
Slalom Skiers are all too familiar with blisters. They can tear up the hands of even the strongest skiers. Blisters can make holding onto your handle a painful and sometimes dangerous experience due to loss of grip. They can single handedly take the enjoyment out of your skiing, force you to take time off and even cause infection.
Knowing the debilitating effects of blisters, Masterline offers palm protectors to provide a full coverage protection of the palm under your gloves to prevent blisters. Worn under your gloves, skiers don’t even notice the ultra thin Palm Protectors, but they get the much need protection against blisters.